I’m back to my old self, feeling rested and happy again. I had another appointment with the fysio for my arm/elbow yesterday. Still not healed and it’s going to take a while too, I have to be patient with it. Massage it every day myself and try to rest it as much as possible. Because I’m going back to work on Monday and I have a desk job where I work a lot behind my computer, he advised me to take it easy in the evenings. And I’m going to try to do that and limit my computer time at home. I even have to limit the time I make Japanese puzzles because I use my left hand with that. Don’t like that but have to if I want my arm/elbow to heal.
Today is the last official day of our vacation, time flies when you’re having fun. I can’t believe 3 weeks are already over. R. and I are having a lunch date today as a “closure” of the vacation. Tomorrow I’m home alone because R. goes to a motor event in Belgium with his brother. On Sunday he is going ballooning (if the weather is good for it) with his 2 brothers. I’m going with him to see him going up in the air. And then on Monday it’s back to normal life for the both of us.
Wednesday: cod fish, roasted potatoes, salad with feta cheese.
Thursday: pork, baked potatoes, pees and carrots.
365 days photo challenge 2011
Day 180 Wednesday June 29
A few photos taken while walking with Bella
Day 181 Thursday June 30
Taking you on my shopping trip, the only that I forgot to take a photo of is the supermarket where I do my grocery shopping.
Workout goals June 2011
Quote of the month:
“If you become restless, speed up. If you become winded, slow down. You climb the mountain in an equilibrium between restlessness and exhaustion” – Robert Pirsig -> eind juli aanpassen met quote juli.
June didn’t turn out to be as good as I thought it would at the beginning of the month.
- I didn’t run as much this month as I should, therefore I haven’t reached the mileage goal I had set for myself in June.
- I didn’t do as many workouts as planned.
- I started swimming, just once so far but am going to keep doing this.
- I joined Heidi in her June challenge: 30 days of activity of at least 30 minutes a day and I totally rocked this challenge. I didn’t miss 1 single day. If I didn’t workout, I made sure I walked for at least 30 minutes. I reached a total of 1822 minutes which is 30 hours and 37 minutes.
Plans for July:
- I have to get serious about my running schedule for the half marathon in October meaning stick to the plan as of next week.
- Continue swimming and start cross training once a week.
- I will stick to the 30 minutes of activity a day, even if it’s just walking on some days and try to beat the total of 1822 minutes in June.
Running. Done: 11
Swimming. Done: 1
Strength. Done: 1
Number and time of workouts in May: 10 workouts, total time 5 hours and 39 minutes.
Number and time of workouts in June: 13 workouts, total time 8 hours and 9 minutes.
Goal kilometres/miles in 2011: 1011 K / 628 miles
Goal June: 95 K / 59 miles.
Total June: 62.1 K / 38.7 miles
Total till 06/30: 486.5 K / 302.3 miles
Total running time: 57 hours 45 minutes
Still to run to reach yearly goal: 524.5 K / 326 miles