Workout goals October 2011
- October has been the month with the lowest mileage this year but I’m okay with that. I needed my little running sabbatical of a week after I decided not to run the half marathon.
- My other workouts weren’t that many either.
- The last 2 weeks of October my body needed to adjust to the low carb way of life. Because I felt week I took another step back from running and my other workouts.
- I was active for 20 hours and 47 minutes.
- I had my first run with a blogger friend: Amy on October 2nd which was fun.
- Start running 4 times a week again.
- Do at least 2 cross training workouts a week.
- Races: Maple Leaf Cross on November 6th: 6K (3.7 miles).
- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY RUNNING AND WORKING OUT!
Running. Done: 9
Strength training. Done: 2
Yoga. Done: 0
Cardio. Done: 2
Number and time of workouts in September: 17 workouts, total time 13 hours and 24 minutes.
Number and time of workouts in October: 13 workouts, total time 6 hours and 35 minutes.
Goal kilometres/miles in 2011: 1011 K / 628 miles
Total October: 40.3 K / 25 miles
Total till 10/31: 763.1 K / 474.1 miles
Total running time: 90 hours 48 minutes
Still to run to reach yearly goal: 247.9 K / 154 miles
September 18, Dam tot Damloop Amsterdam, 16.1K (10 miles) -> 02:00:30
November 6, Maple leaf cross, 6K.
December 10, Koude Polderloop, 5K.
- Lori asked in her comment on my last post: Does R wait patiently for you to photograph food?
Yes he does, he reads my blog too and knows I make photos of my food.
- And Syl asked: I can’t help to see the difference in where we live, in respect to Bella, there are few hotels that would allow dogs. Seems so different to me. Is this a normal thing that they are allowed or was this hotel a specific place that allowed her to stay? Just wondering.
There are more and more hotels that allow dogs here in Holland. This hotel even had a blanket for Bella and two bowls for water and food with dog cookies in it. You have to pay a small amount extra if you bring a dog and dogs aren’t allowed in the restaurants but it’s great that we have that opportunity and can bring her.
365 days photo challenge 2011
Day 304 – Monday October 31
1 more pic of our Sunday walk.
Day 305 – Tuesday November 1
I don’t want to go to bed, I’m perfectly fine here …
Day 306 – Wednesday November 2
This was at 4.30 pm, it’s so dark early since the clock has been set back 1 hour Sunday.