My workouts last week haven’t been that great (skipped 1 workout -> hangover and 1 run today).
I move right on to my workout results for February. Don’t want to make this post too long.
Workout results February 2012
• Less workouts than in January but nevertheless I’m pleased with them. Most of it were runs I skipped due to the extreme cold weather in the first 2 weeks of this month.
• Total time I did something (including walking): 19 hours and 54 minutes.
• I want to make March a great month and set a personal goal that I won’t skip any workouts.
• Also I want to focus more on my eating. I want to be at a lower weight at the end of the month than I have now.
• Improve my running because that’s not how I want it to go.
Running. Done: 6
Strength training. Done: 6
Yogalates. Done: 2
Cardio. Done: 2
Number and time of workouts in January: 22 workouts, total time 11 hours and 14 minutes.
Number and time of workouts in February: 16 workouts, total time 8 hours and 54 minutes.
Total February: 27.6 K / 17.1 miles
Total till 02/29: 68.1 K / 42.3 miles
Total running time: 8 hours 3 minutes
Personal records I want to achieve:
Run a 5K < 32 minutes
Run a 10K < 1.08
Run 30 minutes without walking.